Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tom NOT a vote against Hillary - He is a vote for what is RIGHT

Do you look at the field of candidates running for the Republican nomination and get angry, because you know you are going to compromise part of your core beliefs? I do too. I want to vote FOR a candidate that is traditional and conservative I compromised when I voted for George W. Bush and look how left he has moved. Don't misunderstand me; he is infinitely better than either Al Gore or John Kerry, the alternatives.

I know deep in my soul that I do not want Hillary to be President, and the best thing I keep hearing to do is 'Vote against Hillary" "Don't vote for someone who can't beat Hillary." people remind me I've even been asked. "You are going to vote on principles? This is not the time to do that. Hillary might be elected."

I want to vote FOR a really good candidate I want to stand firmly behind a good man as he runs for the Whitehouse I want to know that this candidate won't sell me and my family and my country out if he needs to.
Candidate must be: Pro-Life, unswayable in his stance to close the border, support smaller government, promise tax cuts and mean it encourage citizens to be independent from government, and get us away from foreign oil dependence so that we don't have to negotiate with oil-rich tyrants.

Bill Clinton sold us out to the Chinese during his eight years George W Bush sold everyone of us out to Mexico (truckers, manufacturing workers, construction workers and the schools). W worked with the likes of Teddy Kennedy to flush public education down the toilet He has repeatedly sacrificed our brave and skilled soldiers to appease the anti-war Left
I want to vote for a good man.
I want Tom Millican for President' He is a business­man entrepreneur, veteran, father grandfather, husband a deeply religious man and best of all, he is not a politician. He, too, is tired of compromising and voting for a RHINO (Republican in name only) He has entered this race to shut the borders, enforce the cur­rent immigration laws, make government smaller, cut taxes, and honor the agreement between workers and taxpayers who have contributed and planned to receive Medicare and Social Security all their adult lives But top priority is confronting and defeating terrorists who have vowed to destroy our Western culture Tom has already put together a plan to build bio-mass fuel plants with the complementary delivery system to bring it to the people, believing that foreign oil independence and alternative fuels are the answer to one of America's most crucial problems.

Check out http://www.TomMillican.com watch the video at http://www.TomMillican.com/tom.html and hear his views. If you have questions, ask them. Tom and his staff will answer questions allowing everyone to better understand his goals for America's Return to Excellence
Tom is not a vote against Hillary but a vote for a good man with a clear no-nonsense approach to managing this great country.

No comments: